CMD:Equation brings the power of mathematics into the Reason rack!
Combine up to four audio and/or CV inputs (plus some important constants) into an equation. Binary operations include both arithmetical and comparative functions. Perform a wide variety of unary operations on individual terms or at output. Group terms by parentheses. Mutiple CV and audio outputs and well as individial term outputs. CV modulation of every parameter. Complete monitoring of all inputs and outputs. Choice of CV interpolation when combined with audio signals.
CMD:Equation will become an essential part of your synth building and sound design toolkit!
CMD:Equation is part of the Equation Bundle.
- Modulus, Minimum, Maximum, Difference, Average, Power
- /, *, +, -
- absolute value, round, truncate
- square, square root
- natural log, log base 2, log base 10
- sine, cosine, tangent: regular, inverse and hyperbolic
What can you do with CMD:Equation?
- audio/CV conversion
- DC offset
- ring modulation
- synth building: combine envelope and modulation signals with audio signals
- much more!