Equation Junior is more than CMD:Equation's little brother. Designed for maximum efficiency, he's for those synth designers who will be needing to instantiate dozens of these powerful math units!
Combine two audio and/or CV inputs (plus some important constants) into an equation. Binary operations include both arithmetical and comparative functions. Perform a wide variety of unary operations on individual terms or at output. Mutiple CV and audio outputs. Choice of CV interpolation when combined with audio signals.
Equation Junior is part of the Equation Bundle.
- Modulus, Minimum, Maximum, Difference, Average, Power
- /, *, +, -
- absolute value, round, truncate
- square, square root
- natural log, log base 2, log base 10
- sine, cosine, tangent: regular, inverse and hyperbolic
What can you do with Equation Junior?
- audio/CV conversion
- DC offset
- ring modulation
- synth building: combine envelope and modulation signals with audio signals
- much more!